Friday, October 05, 2007

Morro Bay

A post of some recent activity so you don't think I dropped off the earth. I think I got out of the blogging habit because the last three day weekend I had I didn't do anything but lay on the couch. Seriously. So, I had nothing to post. It's either that or all that picture uploading of the Catalina adventure took a lot out of me and turned me off to blogging for awhile. Or . . . it could be that I've been cheating on my blog by using MySpace . . .

We drove over to Morro Bay a couple weekends ago. The invation came from Michelle and David and Nathaniel. We got together for a short family visit and some ocean bay kayaking.

A view from the house where we stayed.


Here we are ready to get on the water.


We rented kayaks off the boardwalk there in the little town of Morrow Bay.

Here's Kevin getting fitted into his boat.

Natalie looks like a natural.
Brent is beautiful as usual.

No comments: