Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007

Every year on Halloween Calvary Chapel Ridgecrest hosts a Family Fall Festival for the community. They provide games, food, and drinks. Every year John and I contribute with the rest of our chruch family to the production of the event. Last year John cooked meat and I rolled out Indian Fry Bread dough. This year I cooked meat and John fried dough. Doe!


Here I am behind the BBQ. See all those people behind me? They all ate a hambuger or hot dog. We served up around 1,600 hams and dogs. The guy on the right is cooking up tri-tip.

See the flames? That's me stoking the fire with hamburger grease.


Natalie dressed as a pirate. Arrrrh! In her right hand is her bootie bag full of candy.

Kevin sporting BLING and long blonde hair. Gangsta Yo

No comments: