Saturday, July 21, 2007

Free Groceries?

Weird.

Today I went grocery shopping early for a Saturday. 8am. As I was completing my order the bagging clerk gifted me with a bag of groceries! I have a whole new appreciatiation for grocery shopping, which I'm sure was their intent. Of course I thought the grocery bag was going to be filled with stuff I could not use but, look at this . . .



Stuff I can use . . .

paper towels,

rice vinegar,

spaghetti sauce,

shampoo,

4 spice packets (1 for making turkey gravy),

refried beans,

enchilada sauce,

band aids,

markers,

hair gel,

tuna,

diced green chiles,

Hawaiian bread,

cheese sauce,

hot sauce,

cheese and peanut butter crackers,

cough drops,

2 toothbrushes,

fajita tortillas,

and I that's it.

Thanks Stater Bros.!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Weird. But, dude, FREE OFFICE SUPPLIES! Who doesn't love free office supplies?