Sunday, March 30, 2008

Me and Ginger the Bunny Cat Dog

I call Ginger my bunny cat dog because he's soft and cute like a bunny (he's actually my surrogate bunny because I want a bunny but John won't let me get one; he thinks the cats will eat it), but he's really a cat that acts like a dog. For instance, this afternoon I spilled some chicken broth on the floor and he came right in from the other room and lapped it up off the floor just like a dog! In this picture he's purring which is rare. I wanted to get a picture of it. So, here it is, Ginger the purring bunny cat dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunny cat dog???? Only you Carrie! Can't wait to see you and John. XXOO

Robin said...

Our cat isn't part bunny, but she is definitely part dog -- follows me around, likes to have her belly rubbed, sleeps with us (under the covers, no less). Unlike Ginger, though, Trixie purrs a lot! I think she likes living here.
-Robin