Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm Baaaaack

It doesn't just snow in Boston. Here I am in Indian Wells Canyon yesterday. Upon my request John brought me up here to hike in the snow. We actually hiked into some weather; big fat snow flakes softly falling from the sky. See those rocks in the background? Later this year I'm going to learn to rock climb and climb those rocks. After the hike we went into Inyokern had breakfast at Taqueria Bernardino's and shopped at the Country Feed Barn and Inyo Dreams. I may go back today to get a nice little Indian basket they had there, but we didn't have any cash or checks and she doesn't take Visa. If I do I'll post a picture of it for you.

Lae - ta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time! I missed you. Did you get the Indian basket? Had a great time with Robin. Love, cbb

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. -Robin