Monday, August 06, 2007

So . . . The Ditty Bops


I first heard The Ditty Bops on XM radio last Fall. A song called Fish to Fry caught my ear. I have since discovered more of their songs to Love. They are two very creative and talented girls with a mission to inspire and entertain. Check them out at the link above or here.
While poking around the internet to learn what I could about them I realized I could see them live. And see them live I did at the lovely Henry Fonda Music Box Theatre in Hollywood. I arranged an overnight trip for the whole family; John, Kevin, Natalie and Me. We stayed the the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn in North Hollywood and ventured to the venue via the Metro. Fun! John admits to coming to the show with me out of humor, but was pleasantly surprised by their flawlass musical engineering.

We'll see them again when we can.

No comments: